Established 2008 in Richmond, Virginia, Reservoir was founded by childhood friends Jay Carpenter and Dave Cuttino, who wanted to honor their southern heritage and shake up the conventional whiskey world. As a small batch distillery, the Reservoir team takes pride in creating award-wining spirits that are never sourced — ever. All of their grains come from within 50 miles of the distillery and every product they make is crafted, aged and bottled on-site. Reservoir believes in ‘creating your own tradition’, honoring the fact that everyone has a unique palate, and create whiskeys that allow everyone to discover, create and customize their own blend.
- Tasting Room
- Group Tours
- Bottle Shop
- Private Events
Richmond, VA 23230
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a regular, Reservoir’s tasting room is a wonderful place to try their whiskey. Tours of the production floor are available at select times and can be booked on their website. Wondering what limited-time bottles they have in stock for sale? Give the team a call for a current list of their limited edition and collaboration whiskeys.
Our Distillery in the News
- January 1, 2020GARDEN & GUN MAGAZINE: The Tenth Annual Made in the South Awards
- January 15, 2020RICHMOND TIMES DISPATCH: A whiskey road trip right in Richmond's backyard
- January 1, 2020CITY LIFESTYLE RICHMOND: Reservoir Distillery, Award-Winning Whiskey & Bourbon, a Destination to Remember
- September 4, 2019AMERICAN WHISKEY MAGAZINE: Richmond’s Bespoke Bevvys
- June 14, 2019AMERICAN WHISKEY MAGAZINE: Interview: Reservoir Distillery’s Dave Cuttino
- June 4, 2019CIGAR LOVERS MAGAZINE: Reservoir Wheat Review