Gimme Some Lovin’
- 1 oz Copper Fox Rye
- 1 oz Stone Ginger Wine
- 1 oz House-made Blueberry Puree
- Soda Water
- Ice Cubes
- Blueberries & Mint Leaves
- Peachwood Chips
1. Torch Peachwood Chips with a butane lighter. Place glassware on top of the torched Peachwood Chips, capturing the smoke inside the glass.
2. In a Mixing Tin, add ice, 1oz Copper Fox Rye Whiskey, 1oz Stone Ginger Wine, & 1oz House-made Blueberry Puree.
3. Shake the contents of the Mixing Tin.
4. Remove the glassware from the Peachwood Chips, and add the contents of the mixing tin to the glass. Top with Soda Water.
5. Mint Leaf & Blueberry Garnish.