The Virginia Craft Spirits Roadshow
at The Marriott at City Center
Presented by the Virginia Distillers Association
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Location: The Marriott at City Center | 470 Town Center Drive, Newport News, VA 23606
Calling all lovers of local spirits! Come join us for the Virginia Craft Spirits Roadshow at the Newport News Marriott at City Center on Saturday, June 15th! Come thirsty and ready to enjoy samples of artisan spirits and craft cocktails from 12 Virginia distilleries! Purchase bottles you enjoy to take home (we’ll store them at our concierge station while you enjoy the event). Special packages including overnight accommodations offered as well.
General Admission tickets includes all alcohol samples and:
- Access to the Grand Tasting, 12-5PM.
VIP Tickets include all alcohol samples and:
- Access to the Grand Tasting, 12-5PM, and
- Access to the Virginia Spirits “Classic Cocktails” seminar conducted by local Mixologist Robert Gregory with small bite pairings from “Ham Evangelist” Keith Roberts of Edwards Ham from 5-6:30PM (*list of featured Virginia distilleries coming soon*), and
- Access to the “Virginia Whiskey Immersion Three-Course Dinner” featuring curated culinary offerings and pairings from Virginia distillers firsthand, starting around 6:30PM. Mix and mingle with our distillers as you enjoy the wonderful world of local craft spirits. Featured Virginia distilleries to include: Catoctin Creek (Purcellville, VA), Ironclad Bourbon (Newport News, VA), and Virginia Distillery Co. (Lovingston, VA).
Participating Virginia distilleries:
Belle Isle Craft Spirits / Richmond
- Blue Sky / Smithfield
- Caiseal Spirits / Hampton
- Catoctin Creek / Purcellville
Chesapeake Bay Distillery / Virginia Beach
- Cirrus / Richmond
- Five Mile Mountain Distillery / Floyd
- Ironclad Distillery / Newport News
KO Distilling / Manassas
- Reservoir Distillery / Richmond
- Three Brothers Distillery / Virginia Beach
Virginia Distillery Co / Lovingston
- Vitae Spirits / Charlottesville
This is a 21 and up event (no children), and rain or shine since all events will be indoors.